Welcome to The Village Medical Centre
The Village Medical Centre provides services for persons of all ages, offering clinical care and treatment that is safe, effective, caring, responsive to people’s needs and clinically and non-clinically well-led.
The team that work at The Village Medical Centre are competent and appropriately qualified within their field of specialism and are supported by a non-clinical team with management and leadership running throughout. The aims of the service provided at The Village Medical Centre are to;
- Provide the best possible quality service for the registered patients within a confidential, safe and comfortable environment by working together,
- Provide diagnosis and management of conditions that are presented, whenever possible,
- Provide trained staff to ensure accurate assessment and treatment for all patients,
- Provide a responsive and appropriate service and use all available resources and skill mixing to provide best value,
- Show our patients courtesy, respect and dignity at all times irrespective of any protected characteristics, including but not limited to ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem,
- Monitor standards of care and practice in order to maintain a high level of service,
- Improve patient outcomes and prevent avoidable hospital attendances and admissions through collaborative working with our partners and partner health and social care giving organisations,
- Promote good health and wellbeing to the patients through education and information,
- Provision of treatment close to the patient’s home
- Actively encourage patients to participate in improving the Practice through the proactive patient participation group (PPG) for improved patient experience.
The Village Medical Centre
TEL: 01234 244000. FAX: 01234 244025